Connecting to Global Changers Super Heroes, 9/11 Remembrance and Theme One to Peace Day: UNITY

 9/11/2021:  Day One UNITY    Global Changers Super Heroes




Respectful Remembrance   





Hope for Unity




Thomas and I had a casual conversation about 9/11 based on what I saw on 9/11 Global Changers Super Heroes.  Terrorists harmed and killed a lot of people because they were mad.  What are terrorists? Terrible, mad people.  It was a really sad day when we saw the worst of people, but also the best of people as the police, firefighters, doctors, nurses and even ordinary people like us did everything they could to help people who were suffering.

No more was said.  I will come back to this as I introduce to him the concept of Global Super Heroe.  I subscribed to learn this free program.  We will be ready for a more profound remembrance when he is six years old.  I hope we will be serving somewhere together too, after school or in conjunction with his school.  My plan for next year is to bring pinwheels for peace to the Labyrinth 9/11 Memorial at Boston College.  This year there was too much construction going on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zoom Connection to Biden's MLK Day of Service 2021

Connecting sounds to energizing times

My CAP 2020-2022 and CAS 2023 Journey