Connecting to beyond IDP - 21 September 2021- Theme



Make Peace Day efforts of non-anger, non-fear, and non-violence an everyday challenge.

International Day of Peace Pledges

Park School's, in Newton, Massachusetts, 4th graders wrote their pledges on 9/21/2021 and placed them on their Instagram Account.  I love to see that teachers are making this day "visible and relevant" in the educational process of young minds.  A peaceful heart is a creative, productive, compassionate, and loving heart.  The school is also opening opportunities for parents and guardians to join the Model UN Club.  What a clever idea to keep generations connected in global issues discussions and policies.  I am going to ask my family if I can join as an online volunteer for now.

Googolplex number of ways to make the world a better place for all of us, what is your pledge for 2021?   Mine is to keep the monster in me in check and do my daily best to be the best me I can be and try to connect to the needs around me with compassion, kindness, and loving ways.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zoom Connection to Biden's MLK Day of Service 2021

Connecting sounds to energizing times

My CAP 2020-2022 and CAS 2023 Journey