CONNECTING TO THEME FOUR TO PEACE DAY: ECONOMIC JUSTICE

 Theme 4: Economic justice

This is a difficult concept to relate to toddlers.  I have looked for years for a good video or visual, not religiously or politically associated and I am still going to my old one in my former school blog, Casady Peace Week









This theme will be hard to connect to toddlers, especially because Thomas is at after-school care today, and his parents and sister, and are going out to dinner.  We will see Coco, but we will not see Thomas.


What is economic justice?  Reducing poverty or eliminating it.
What is poverty?   Maybe we can be connected to something everyone should have.  WATER



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zoom Connection to Biden's MLK Day of Service 2021

Connecting sounds to energizing times

My CAP 2020-2022 and CAS 2023 Journey